These are updates in MinoMonsters.
Version 1.0 (December 6, 2011)
MinoMonsters is released in the app store.
Version 1.0.1 (December 11, 2011)
- Fix for crashes
- Bug and performance fixes
Version 1.0.2 (December 16, 2011)
- Minor updates and bug fixes
Version 1.1.0 (February 24, 2012)
- New locations to explore! Unlock and explore the new Earth Island.
- Lots of new minos to discover and capture!
- Introducing perks: With a new caring system to tend to your monsters' needs, you can improve your minos with new abilities.
- Defend: You can now defend against enemy attacks if you are quick enough.
- Find more candy though the daily crates game.
- bug fixes
Version 1.1.1 (March 15, 2012)
- Even more new monsters to discover!
- New and improved goal system
- New Secret Areas to Explore
- Grubling Prairie
- Minor bug fixes
Version 1.1.5 (April 05, 2012)
- Bug Fixes
Version 1.1.6 (April 19, 2012)
- New Monsters
- New Grublings
- Find out what the Grublings are up to in the Tranquil Forest.
Version 2.0 (June 21, 2012)
- Monsters can now evolve at level 30
- Connect with friends to unlock rare new monsters
- New battle power ups
- New boss encounters
- New Minos and Grublings
- A brand new way to adventure and explore the world of MinoMonsters
- Defeat boss grublings for MinoCredits and chances at rare monsters!
- Improved performance and bugfixes
Adventure mode, resting, taming wait time, collars and gems, food, and quests were taken out and you tap on a platform and a chest, mino/grubling/box pops up when you tap the bush.
Version 2.1.0 (July 09, 2012)
- New location: Fire island!
- New monsters!
Version 2.1.1 (July 27, 2012)
- New monster (Pyrus)
- New home screen (Fire Island theme)
- Adding friends bug fixed
Version 2.1.2 (September 12, 2012)
- The Dunes are now unlocked
- 2 new Monsters (Simion, Tero)
- Performance and bug fixes (longer timers, some high level grublings made easier/lowered health)
Version 2.1.3 (September 19, 2012)
- Bug fixes for iOS 6
This version was in fact glitched and allowed you to make a Mino gain a level simply by tapping the info-button on the team-page. It even worked above maximum level 35.
Version 2.1.4 (September 21, 2012)
- Bug fixes
This version fixes the version 2.1.3-bug, and lowers any Minos leveled above maximum level back to level 35.
- New ways to catch and power up your monsters
- Discover new LEGENDARY monsters
- New storyline
- Overall polish and store revamp
- Fixed minocredit reward on Earth and Fire bosses
- Fixed crashes
- Adjusted contents of the rare monster crate
- You can now fight your friends in the new battle arena!
- Build your grubling statue to increase your team power!
- Elite monsters appear everywhere!